Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Egg Decorating with Bloobel


There's a fun contest going on over at the Bloobel Stamps Create and Share FB Group page that I just couldn't pass up.  Lisa has a full page of Egg Decorating goodies available for FREE HERE to join in.  Well, you know I love me some Bloobel so I had to join in, but instead of the free egg I decorated the one (using the stuff from the decorating kit) from Easter Chicken because her expression just "cracks me up", (pun intended).


  
Here's a little better pic of Easter Chicken.  I figured that that huge egg might be a little worse for wear after being laid by such a little chicken so I used the paint splats, patches and Band-aids from the FREE Easter Egg Painting stamps to decorate it.  I colored with Copics and added some cracks, as well.  My original plan was just to color it so I printed it HUGE. as well, then realized it looked so bare I wanted to make a card with it.  Instead of fussy cutting (because it would have been a GINORMOUS card) I took a pic of my coloring and resized and removed the background so I could add this cute retro Easter Bunnygram from Gecko Galz behind it. Turned out pretty cute, eh?

I'm also adding this to the Outlawz Festive Fridays Here Comes Spring theme, the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG, TTRCD Week of March 27th, Make My Monday Easter Fun, A Bit More Time to Craft #64 AG and Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #226 AG

6 comments:

  1. A great card I love it! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable!!! I love this! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our FFC and hope that you have a beautiful, blessed Easter/Passover holiday! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I Love This Card .. Thanxx For Entering Your Card In Challenge At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .. Good Luck
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fun card. that chick is hilarious. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!